We’ve got 6 DAYS before it’s back to school in Dutchess County…are you moms ready for a new school year?
Whether you’re ready to ship them back onto the buses or you’re a little teary-eyed at how fast they are growing up, parents everywhere deserve some down time. So once your house is quiet next week, take a deep breath and do something special for YOU.
- Meet some girlfriends at the diner for breakfast.
- Go for a long walk on the Rail Trail or the Walkway over the Hudson (super easy and fun if you still have little ones in strollers)
- Invite your neighbors over for brunch and mimosas.
- Host a party with your favorite Direct Sales company (hostesses get awesome rewards for hosting parties!)
- Treat yourself to a movie matinee, with or without friends.
- Create a book club for moms (yes, some moms DO make time for reading!)
- Host a Pinterest party (some people’s creativity astounds me!)
- Host a Book Swap party
- Love canning, baking, or freezer cooking? Turn your kitchen into an assembly line with your friends while the kids learn their ABCs.
Do you celebrate the start of the school year? Share your plans in the comment section!